To apply for one of the grants simply acknowledge the terms and conditions of entry and if you qualify, follow the application process as described in the form below. All eligible entrants will be considered with a short list to be interviewed by our selection panel in early 2020.
Scholarships Terms and Conditions
Applicants for an AusGAP Scholarship must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be aged between 18 and 55 as of September 1st, 2019.
- Be enrolled in or accepted to study in a turf relevant accredited tertiary course at an approved Australian education provider.
- Be employed in the turf production and/or turf maintenance industry and have been so for 4 years or more.
- Demonstrate a desire to contribute to the future of the Australian Turf industry.
- Demonstrate how a scholarship would assist you in achieving their education or training goal.
- Be available for training in and promotion of the AusGAP program within Australia given sufficient notice.
- Report on progress of their studies as required by AusGAP.
- Have an employer or other guarantor to ensure the completion of the intended course or, to return any funds that have been issued if they fail to uphold the required completion of study.